Use this cute Valentine Bookmark SVG file to make easy non-candy valentines for your favorite kids and their classrooms. Customize your colors, use glitter cardstock, or try different materials to make a unique valentine kids will actually keep and use. Use your Cricut to make a batch in no time. Since the machine does most of the work, you can cozy up with a blanket and your own book while it cuts. (Don’t have a Cricut machine yet? No worries, you can make these printable Valentine coloring bookmarks in the meantime.)
How to Use the Valentine Bookmark SVG file:
You will need:
Cricut Design Space Account
2 colors cardstock or other materials to cut
- Download the Valentine Bookmark SVG file, upload it to Cricut Design Space, and insert into canvas. Follow directions on screen to cut. Up to 14 bookmarks will fit on one 12×12 cardstock sheet. Cut out desired number of bookmark bases from cardstock or other desired material using your Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker.
- Switch colors or materials and repeat the process for top design layer, filling page before cutting.
To make the Valentine Bookmark:
Extra Materials needed:
- Glue top design layer to bottom solid layer, lining up holes in top of bookmark. I prefer Beacon Zip Dry Paper Glue for this type of project. The fine tip and fast dry time make it perfect for the thin cut lines and bulk assembly.
- (Optional) Laminate for extra strength then punch through top hole.
- Tie coordinating ribbon through hole.