Cozy sweaters, pumpkins and corn mazes are making their appearances as the cooler air signals the arrival of fall. But nothing signals autumn like swirling, colorful leaves covering the earth and crunching underfoot. These Fall Leaf Printable Coloring Bookmarks mark your place when it’s time to go outside and enjoy the season.
Heavy bright white cardstock is perfect for printable bookmarks. It stands up to wet coloring supplies like markers and gel pens, and is sturdy enough for heavy-handed colorers. Add some colored paper and coordinating ribbon to finish the fall leaf printable coloring bookmark for a pretty presentation. You can color your bookmark before or after assembling. I used gel pens to make this metallic leaf bookmark.
Related Post: Favorite Supplies for Coloring and Lettering
- Printable Fall Bookmark file- Download after tutorial
- Heavy white card stock
- Coloring Supplies (I used metallic gel pens)
- Autumn colored card stock
- Paper glue
- Coordinating ribbon
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Hole punch
- Download and print fall bookmarks onto heavy white cardstock. Print as many as you need for personal use. File or finished project may not be sold.
- Use paper trimmer or scissors to cut out printed bookmarks along outer lines. I use a 12" guillotine trimmer to get straight cuts.
- Cut 2x6.5" strips from colored paper. Glue each bookmark to a strip of colored cardstock and punch hole through both layers in center near the top.
- Tie coordinating ribbon through hole and trim ends at an angle to prevent fraying.
- Hand out as a gift or activity for recipients to color as desired. If using as a party craft, see notes below.
For use as a party craft, place each cut out bookmark (from step 2) along with a 2x6.5" strip of colored cardstock and 9" piece of ribbon into a zipper bag for ease of distribution.
Allow crafters to color as desired, then complete steps 3 and 4 on their own to complete fall bookmark.
Download Fall Leaf Printable Coloring Bookmarks
Pin this Printable Fall Coloring Bookmark for later: