What’s better than brown paper packages tied up with string? Brown paper packages tied up with extra-fancy string and cute, colorful, holiday gift tags!
And that’s not all.
These gift tags are freebies I designed that you can print, punch (or cut with scissors), and attach to your gifts quicker than Santa scarfs cookies. Plus, since they’re printables, you never have to worry about where you stored last year’s tags or make a last-minute run to the store for more. Just print another sheet and you’re ready to go.
Yay for convenient AND cute AND free!
I like to print on heavy cardstock and tie onto gifts with twine or ribbon. Creative attachments like mini-clothespins, decorative brads, and colored wire are also fun ways to add festive touches to your holiday gift tags.
But wait, there’s more! For the low, low price of $0, here are some more ideas to use these tags:
- Make ornaments– glue to chipboard, punch a hole, tie on some pretty twine
- Use to label jars of Christmas cookies for your neighbors
- Make little decor signs for your American Girl or other dolls
- Make a paper wreath–cut a sheet or 2 of tags and attach them together in a circle, add some glitter, and glue on a paper bow
- Decorate handmade Christmas cards or scrapbook pages
What other fun ideas will you create with these free printable holiday tags?
Like these printable holiday gift tags?
Coordinating designs are also available on personalized holiday cards and gifts at Carla Schauer Designs on Zazzle. There are photo and standard cards with matching postage and labels, plus mugs, ornaments, holiday decor and lots of other nifty gifty stuff. Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!