Paracord Softball Keychains are the kind of DIY project that anyone can create. Kids can make them for parents, parents can make them for kids. These keychains are the perfect project for a team party, or a little good luck tournament gift. The technique is easy to master, and each piece only takes a few minutes to knot.
How to make Paracord Softball Keychains:
I made these softball keychains using the same cobra knot technique in the paracord zipper pulls, with these modifications:
- Use 4ft of 550 fastpitch paracord for each keychain
- Begin knotting 5in from the closed loop end
- Continue knotting until 5 knots on each side before cutting and sealing ends.
More DIY Softball Team Gift Ideas
Make fastpitch paracord keychains for the whole team, cutting, knotting, and finishing in batches. They’re great for parent gifts, softball gifts for players who drive, and to add in softball goodie bags for team exchanges. Younger players can add them to gear bags. Other team gift ideas:
- softball bag tags
- softball hair bows
- fastpitch water bottle holders (uses the same technique!)
- Elastic no-crease hair ties
- Personalized water bottles
- DIY softball washer jewelry
Pin and Save for later: