Print this Mother’s Day bookmark to color, then give to the Moms in your life to show your appreciation for all they do. Don’t forget grandmas and other mother figures on your list. There’s a bookmark for them too.
Color the bookmarks before giving, or give with a book and a set of gel pens as a relaxing gift for Mom. Make sure to grab the coordinating Mother’s Day Coloring Card too!
This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my link, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
How to Print Bookmarks for Coloring
Heavy (65-110lb) bright white cardstock is perfect for printable bookmarks. It stands up to wet coloring supplies like markers and gel pens, and is sturdy enough for heavy-handed colorers.
I use 110lb cardstock, which is the heaviest my printer can handle.
Add some colored paper and coordinating ribbon to finish the Mother’s Day printable coloring bookmark for a pretty presentation. You can color your bookmark before or after assembling.
I used Sargent Art colored pencils to color this Mother’s Day bookmark craft.
Related Post: Favorite Supplies for Coloring and Lettering
- Download and print Mother's Day bookmarks onto heavy white cardstock. Print as many as you need for personal use. File or finished project may not be sold.
- Use paper trimmer or scissors to cut out printed bookmarks along outer lines. I use a 12" guillotine trimmer to get nice straight cuts.
- Cut 2.5x6.5" strips from colored cardstock. Glue each bookmark to a strip of colored cardstock and punch hole through both layers in center near the top.
- Tie coordinating ribbon through hole and trim ends at an angle to prevent fraying.
- Give to mom with colored pencils or gel pens with a book as a relaxing gift, or have kids color as a personal touch for Mom or Grandma.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Download the Mother’s Day Bookmark Printable
Don’t forget to grab the Mother’s Day Coloring Card to go with your bookmark!
Share this Mother’s Day bookmark with friends:
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am genuinely appreciative when you do. Pin to your Rock Painting Pinterest board or share this idea to a craft group on Facebook.