If you need a cute, non-candy treat for school Halloween parties, these Printable Halloween Bookmarks are an easy option that also doubles as a party craft.
This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my link, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download the Printable Halloween Bookmarks to color at your party later. Plus, check out more Printable Coloring Bookmarks for other holidays and occasions.
I’ve made a ridiculous amount of printable bookmarks over the years, and in my experience the most success in DIY coloring bookmarks is the type of paper you use. Using a bright white cardstock in the heaviest weight your printer can handle will make your bookmark sturdy.
How to Make Halloween Bookmarks
You can print and assemble the bat bookmarks in advance then hand out as non-candy Halloween treats.
Or make them as a craft for:
- school parties,
- scout meetings,
- senior centers,
- libraries, or
- wherever you need a fun fall activity.
Use the instructions below to make your Halloween coloring bookmark. You can print or save the instructions to your favorites using the buttons in the instruction card so they’re always easy to find.
- Printable Halloween Bookmark file- Download after tutorial
- Heavy white card stock
- Orange or black (or other Halloween Color) card stock
- Paper glue
- Coordinating ribbon
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Hole punch
- Download and print bookmarks onto heavy white cardstock. Print as many as you need, personal use only.
- Use paper trimmer or scissors to cut out bookmarks along outer lines. I use a 12" guillotine trimmer for nice straight cuts.
- Glue bookmark onto 2x6.5" strip of colored cardstock and punch hole through both layers in center near the top.
- Tie coordinating ribbon through hole and trim ends.
- Hand out as a non-candy treat, for recipients to color bookmark as desired. If using as a party craft, see notes below.
For use as a party craft, place each cut out bookmark (from step 2) along with a 2x6.5" strip of colored cardstock and 9" piece of ribbon into a zipper bag for ease of distribution.
Allow crafters to color as desired, then complete steps 3 and 4 on their own to complete Halloween bookmark.
Download the Printable Halloween Bookmarks
Share this Printable Halloween Coloring Bookmark with Friends:
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am genuinely appreciative when you do. Pin to your Rock Painting Pinterest board or share this idea to a craft group on Facebook.
Enjoy your Halloween parties!