Keep a record of books, pages, or minutes read with these printable reading logs. The book theme suits both kids and adults, and can be used for all year round. The size makes it easy to use as a reading log bookmark or tuck inside your book’s cover so it never gets lost.
Set your reading logs aside together in one spot for a year-long record of the books you’ve read, and you’ll never forget the name of that great book again.
Uses for Printable Reading Logs:
List-style reading logs are super-flexible, since you can add whatever you like to the “Reading For” space. Use them:
- As a reading list of books and authors for each month of the year.
- To keep track of minutes read for a specific school assignment
- To take notes on portions of a single book
- For book club handouts for the year’s selections
- As a weekly reading log for kids books
- Write questions to ask or look up later
Download the Reading Log pdf
Pin these Printable Reading Logs for Later: