You’re on the hunt for Softball Gifts for Players and Softball Team Gifts. Whether they’re for the end of season team party or softball tournament gift exchange, these fastpitch softball gift bag ideas will be just right for the event. DIY or Buy, you’ll have a goodie bag full of softball gifts all the girls will love.
DIY Softball Gifts for Players
Not just for fun! Making your own gifts for softball players (and their best fans!) is an economical way to get enough for the entire team. Plus, did I mention it’s fun?
Softball Gift Ideas to Buy
Not into crafts? No time for making? These softball gifts for players are easily purchased online, and inexpensive enough for the whole team. They’re great for softball goodie bags, stocking stuffers, or team exchanges.
- Softball Bath Bombs – Girls can soak away the dust and aches of game day with adorable softball bath bombs.
- Yellow Nail Polish (or team color) – Add a “Polish Off the Competition” handwritten or printed tag.
- Softball-themed pin-back buttons – Pin buttons are a trendy and inexpensive addition to a softball goodie bag. Players can add them to bat bags for some extra gameday fun.
- Personalized Water bottles – Buy personalized water bottles or tumblers for your team with names, or without names if for a team exchange. These are also an easy DIY using adhesive vinyl if you’re crafty.
- Softball Chapstick Holders – Avoid the “missing tube” dilemma and give these neoprene chapstick holders. They attach right to the gear bag for easy access to lip balm/sunscreen. No more digging through the bag and all those half-empty water bottles!
Bonus Softball Team Gift Bag Ideas
These small softball team gifts are perfect for rounding out a goodie bag for a team gift exchange. They’re useful and consumable, so no junky filler items. Plus, they won’t bust the budget.
- Chapstick with sunscreen
- Something unique from your city or state
- Sunflower seeds
- Gatorade Sticks or Propel powder packets
Pin for Later: