You’re on the hunt for Softball Gifts for Players and Softball Team Gifts. Whether they’re for the end of season team party or softball tournament gift exchange, these fastpitch softball gift bag ideas will be just right for the event. DIY or Buy, you’ll have a goodie bag full of softball gifts all the girls will love.
DIY Softball Gifts for Players
Not just for fun! Making your own gifts for softball players (and their best fans!) is an economical way to get enough for the entire team. Plus, did I mention it’s fun?
Make a Softball Bag Tag
Make easy softball bag tags using my free softball svg cut file. Cut, glue, laminate. These work well full size as gear bag tags, or smaller as softball keychains.
Make Softball Keychains from Paracord
Fastpitch paracord is an excellent supply for making softball crafts. One spool of paracord can make batches of softball keychains, zipper pulls, and more.
Make No Crease Hair Ties
With a few rolls of printed elastic, you can easily make no‐crease hair ties for your team (and theirs!) in a combination of softball prints and team colors.
DIY Softball Necklaces and Jewelry
Make this cute softball jewelry using only 3 supplies, plus a handful of washers from the hardware store.
DIY Paracord Water Bottle Holders
Modify the paracord softball keychains to create water bottle holders using the same knotting technique. These fit water bottles of any size and can clip to a belt loop, fence, wagon handle, or chair.
DIY Softball Hair Bows
Use softball printed and team color ribbons to make softball hair bows. Pony‐o ribbons work for any age group and coordinate with team uniforms. Girls can wear them in their hair or on their softball bags. Great for decorating wagons too!
Softball Gift Ideas to Buy
Not into crafts? No time for making? These softball gifts for players are easily purchased online, and inexpensive enough for the whole team. They’re great for softball goodie bags, stocking stuffers, or team exchanges.
- Softball Bath Bombs — Girls can soak away the dust and aches of game day with adorable softball bath bombs.
- Yellow Nail Polish (or team color) — Add a “Polish Off the Competition” handwritten or printed tag.
- Softball‐themed pin‐back buttons — Pin buttons are a trendy and inexpensive addition to a softball goodie bag. Players can add them to bat bags for some extra gameday fun.
- Personalized Water bottles — Buy personalized water bottles or tumblers for your team with names, or without names if for a team exchange. These are also an easy DIY using adhesive vinyl if you’re crafty.
- Softball Chapstick Holders — Avoid the “missing tube” dilemma and give these neoprene chapstick holders. They attach right to the gear bag for easy access to lip balm/sunscreen. No more digging through the bag and all those half‐empty water bottles!
Bonus Softball Team Gift Bag Ideas
These small softball team gifts are perfect for rounding out a goodie bag for a team gift exchange. They’re useful and consumable, so no junky filler items. Plus, they won’t bust the budget.
- Chapstick with sunscreen
- Something unique from your city or state
- Sunflower seeds
- Gatorade Sticks or Propel powder packets
Pin for Later: