Make DIY team gift bags using a softball laces svg file perfect for crafting. Need ideas to give? My list of Softball Gifts for players and teams gives you softball craft ideas to make, along with some to purchase if you’re short on time.
I made these gift bags using the same svg cutting file I used to make softball bag tags. It’s a quick project you can easily make for one person or a whole team. Use the softball gift bags for:
- end-of-season softball team party,
- softball senior night
- secret sister/secret Santa swap
- softball tournament team gift exchange
- gifts for softball coaches
- birthday party goodie bags
This page may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my link, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Make Gift Bags Using Softball Laces SVG file
For these gift bags, you will only need the softball laces svg layer from the cutting file. You can hide the ball layer and combine stitching layers inside your machine’s cutting program.
You will need:
- Save softball cutting file to your device and open in Design Space. Turn off circle ball shape, leaving laces layers visible.
- Rotate laces to take up minimum amount of space, then select both layers and drag corner of selection box to increase the size of stitches. (For this 5.5 x 9″ gift bag, I increased stitches to 11″ long.)
- Use “attach” button to combine the stitching onto a single layer.
- Cut out softball laces from red cardstock or sticky-back vinyl.
- Glue or stick laces to front of gift bag. Trim excess.
I was able to make two of these small gift bags from one set of cut laces. The laces also make great hats, tote bags and t-shirts to support your favorite team. Enjoy!
Pin these softball gift bags to make later: