Need an idea to fancy-up a teacher gift in a hurry? Here’s your solution! I designed a printable teacher appreciation gift wrap and tag set that can be used with standard gift packaging to create pretty gifts ASAP. Download this printable wrapping set for free (YAY!) and show those teachers how awesome you think they are.
Use printable gift wrap set to:
- Wrap gift card holders
- Wrap around small boxes
- Tie gift tag to teacher’s favorite drink
- Wrap pattern around top of potted plant and add tag using plant stake
- Use circle tag to embellish lid of mason jar gift, and tie top with ribbon
- Fold patterned wrap around set of personalized note pads or cards
- Tie a bouquet of pencils, stack of post-its, or other classroom supplies together with patterned wrap and wide ribbon, and attach tag.
Download the Free Teacher Appreciation Gift Wrap Printables
The set includes a 2.5 x 10″ wrap and 2 “thank you” gift tags.
Coordinating Teacher Gift Printables
This gift wrap set coordinates with the Teacher Appreciation Candy Jar Gift printables (also free!), which includes candy circles, a gift tag, and a mini-card. Use them all week and show thanks to those teachers working hard to help our kids learn.
Hooray for teachers!
Need more printables? See all Free Printables from Carla Schauer Designs.
This project is a part of this month’s
Thanks for stopping by