I’m still trying to catch up around here. It’s amazing that 3 weeks of being sick can mean almost double that in catch-up time. My “to-do” list is out of control. Since the last time I made it here:
- I finished a magazine assignment
- “Mount Laundry” is no smaller than when I started washing it. (How do all these clothes get so dirty this fast, anyway?)
- We went to our hometown for Easter to do some family visiting.
- The kids participated in no less than 3 egg hunts while we were there. We will still have candy left next Easter.
- I have not yet stooped to secretly stealing my favorites from the kids’ baskets. My own stash is still being carefully rationed.
- I’m steadily planning our Disney vacation, even though it’s not for months. I’ll be going non-stop leading up to the departure, so it’s now or never for the planning stage.
- Kid 3 has successfully stayed dry since awakening this morning.
- I’ve been changing diapers for almost 9 years straight.
- Our old dinosaur computer finally gave up while I was sick. PSA: automatic backups only work if the old pc transmits the info to the backup hard drive. Lesson learned. Pictures were recovered, but emails from the end of Jan. to mid-March are gone.
- Cool file of my work to be seen in stores soon has disappeared because of the aforementioned crash. Luckly the Clearsnap folks are top-notch, so I think I can get another copy. I’ll post when I get it again
- No fewer than 3 people ran by my window this morning in the drizzly rain. Since my Chiari 1 malformation diagnosis in September, I now understand it doesn’t hurt everyone else to run. But seriously, I can’t understand the pleasure of getting soaking wet while I exercise.
- Rain has broken for a bit, so I’m taking the kids on a walk. I should have started my 30 Day Shred workout today, but I’m feeling too lazy. At least I’m getting outside, right? And I won’t be wet.
Until next time…