I love a pun. The cornier, the better, as far as I’m concerned. This Halloween tumbler definitely fits the bill, with it’s punny vinyl decoration perfect for around the fall campfire. Download the free Halloween cut file and keep your beverage frosty cold. As for whether your bottle actually contains “boos”, that’s your secret.
To Make a Halloween Tumbler using Vinyl
You will need (may contain affiliate links):
- Free Halloween SVG cut file (download below)
- Cricut Explore cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space Account
- White permanent adhesive vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Stainless (Yeti-style) tumbler, any size
Orange and Black bottle wrappers are from my Dots & Stripes Printable Party collection.
- Download the free cutting file (SVG) your computer using the link below. Upload to your Cricut Design Space account.
- Add the design to your Design Space canvas and size to fit your tumbler. For this can/bottle tumbler, my design was 3″ tall. You do not need to mirror the image since this is adhesive vinyl.
- Add file to your Design Space canvas, and follow on-screen instructions to cut design.
- Weed design to remove centers of letters and ghost eyes.
- Use transfer tape to remove vinyl design from the backing and then carefully apply to the tumbler.
- Gently rub the transfer tape to adhere the vinyl to the surface, especially taking care at edges of design. Slowly remove the transfer tape.
Since the Halloween tumbler is made using permanent vinyl, it will need to cure 48 hours before being used. Hand washing is best for these vinyl embellished tumblers.
Download Halloween Cutting File
For more 15 minute Halloween crafts, check out the rest of Craft Lightning Halloween:
Thanks for stopping by!